Thursday 10 March 2011

Sao Paulo airport

Had a good flight to Brazil. Watched The King`s Speech - brilliant, although it would have been better on a bigger screen without all the plane engine noise! Also watched the latest Harry Potter film - maybe I was just getting tired by then, but it seemed a little tiresome.
Arrived early in Sao Paulo, and found that my next flight is running an hour later than expected ... so I have an 11 hour wait here! It also means that I will only have 25mins from landing to take off in Santa Cruz, which I´m not optimistic about. Have communicated with my travel agent though and I have the option to take an even later flight to La Paz if necessary. So my 33 hour travel day could get even longer.
There´s not much to see of Sao Paulo from the airport ... but it´s very green out there, hot and humid.
I´m tired, but chilled out, and enjoying doing not a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment