Wednesday 2 March 2011

Introducing the trip


Just 17 days ago I booked to go on a trip with Intrepid Travel from La Paz to Rio. I'm so excited about it! However, with less than a week to go I am getting a little challenged by the complexities of what I'm about to do. It's requiring quite a lot of organisational skill.

At the end of this trip, on 5th April, I'll be flying straight to Sao Paulo for a conference where I'll be meeting with other Christian researchers to present and discuss research. This conference will be ending on Saturday 9th April and I'll be flying straight to Edinburgh to share Bible engagement research at another conference. So I need to get prepared for those two before next Wednesday, and take all my work 'stuff' for Brazil and Edinburgh with me.

So my trip will start by flying to Sao Paulo and dropping off all my work related gear (somewhere), before continuing my journey with a (hopefully not too full) backpack to Santa Cruz and then La Paz. That's where my trip with Intrepid will begin. Here's a link so that you can see what I'm going to be getting up to.

Explore Bolivia and Brazil - Intrepid Travel notes

No comments:

Post a Comment